Faria Management – ardent problem solvers
Faria Management’s mission is to provide LUXURY AFFORDABLE HOUSING® brand of high-quality management services to owners of income-restricted housing. Since commencing on-site management operations in October 2015, Faria Management’s portfolio has grown to 635 units comprised of the following:
- The Jane Apartments – A 52-unit naturally occurring affordable community in Greenbelt, MD
- The Baldwin DC – 33 residential units in the H Street corridor
- Justice Park Apartments – A 28-unit LIHTC building for individuals and families
- Girard Street Apartments – A 25-unit LIHTC building for seniors
- The Phyllis Wheatley YWCA – An 84-unit LIHTC permanent supportive housing community
- Capitol Vista – 104 units in Mount Vernon
- Fortitude at Delta Towers –179 luxury affordable units for seniors
FARIA MANAGEMENT IS INTENDED TO EMBODY SEVERAL IDEALS THAT PERMEATE OUR OPERATIONS AND CULTURE
- Anticipatory: Similar to the other phases in the life-cycle of a building, anticipating and quickly resolving issues before they rise to the level of ownership.
- Urgency: Addressing every issue, regardless of the magnitude, with tenacity and expediency.
- Flawless customer service: Introducing systems (reporting mechanisms and software) that allow customers to provide information to property management staff and a culture that ensures thorough responsiveness.
In short, Faria’s primary focus will be ensuring LUXURY AFFORDABLE HOUSING® brand of rental management that carries through to the operation of the community and our customers’ experience.