Faria Management Leadership
Senior Director of Community Management
Faria Management – ardent problem solvers
Faria Management’s mission is to provide a brand of LUXURY AFFORDABLE HOUSING® which is a high-quality boutique style form of management services, to owners of income-restricted housing. Since commencing on-site management operations in October 2015, Faria Management’s portfolio is comprised of the following:
- North Hills – 930 units in District Heights, Maryland
- The Baldwin DC – 33 residential units in the H Street corridor
- Benning Park – 281 affordable living units in Marshall Heights
- Capitol Vista – 104 units in Mount Vernon
- Cascade Park – 132 renovated apartments in Washington Highlands
- Fortitude at Delta Towers – 179 luxury affordable units for seniors
- Girard Street Apartments – A 25-unit LIHTC building for seniors
- The Jane Apartments – A 52-unit naturally occurring affordable community in Greenbelt, MD
- Justice Park Apartments – A 28-unit LIHTC building for individuals and families
- Livingston Place at Southern – 152 units of Affordable Assisted Living
- The Phyllis Wheatley YWCA – An 84-unit LIHTC permanent supportive housing community
- Todd A. Lee Senior Residences – 38 Luxury Affordable Units Located in the Brightwood Park Neighborhood
- Tri City Residences – 185 units located in Petersburg, Virginia
FARIA MANAGEMENT IS INTENDED TO EMBODY SEVERAL IDEALS THAT PERMEATE OUR OPERATIONS AND CULTURE
- Anticipatory: Similar to the other phases in the life-cycle of a building, anticipating and quickly resolving issues before they rise to the level of ownership.
- Urgency: Addressing every issue, regardless of the magnitude, with tenacity and expediency.
- Flawless customer service: Introducing systems (reporting mechanisms and software) that allow customers to provide information to property management staff and a culture that ensures thorough responsiveness.
In short, Faria’s primary focus will be ensuring LUXURY AFFORDABLE HOUSING® brand of rental management, which resonates through to each community as well as to the customer experience.