Faria Management – ardent problem solvers
Faria Management’s mission is to provide high quality management services to owners of income-restricted housing. Since commencing on-site management operations in October 2015, Faria Management’s portfolio has grown to 635 units comprised of the following:
- The Jane Apartments – Acquisition and preservation of a 52-unit naturally occurring affordable community in Greenbelt, MD
- The Baldwin DC – Redevelopment of District-owned land to create 33 residential units in the H Street corridor
- Justice Park Apartments – A 28-unit LIHTC building for individuals and families
- Girard Street Apartments – A 25-unit LIHTC building for seniors
- The Phyllis Wheatley YWCA – An 84-unit LIHTC permanent supportive housing community
FARIA MANAGEMENT IS INTENDED TO EMBODY SEVERAL IDEALS THAT PERMEATE OUR OPERATIONS AND CULTURE
- Anticipatory: Similar to the other phases in the life-cycle of a building, anticipating and quickly resolving issues before they rise to the level of ownership.
- Urgency: Addressing every issue, regardless of the magnitude, with tenacity and expediency.
- Flawless customer service: Introducing systems (reporting mechanisms and software) that allow customers to provide information to property management staff and a culture that ensures thorough responsiveness.
In short, Faria’s primary focus will be ensuring that the idea of “Luxury Affordable Housing” carries through to the operation of the community and our customers’ experience.